Sunday, December 8, 2013

One Hour and 53 Minutes of Mohnish Pabrai - 19-Nov-2013

It makes me feel better to hear him say that Pabrai Funds has not invested in any new ideas in the last 17 months.  I have had only a few small commitment ideas over the last 17 months myself and I am sitting on my largest cash position ever.

1st 75% of fund invested in ideas that are expected to return 2x-3x in 2-3 years
next 10% of fund invested in ideas that are expected to return 3x min 2-3 years
next  5% of fund invested in ideas that are expected to return 4x min in 2-3 years
last  10% of fund invested in ideas that are expected to return 5x min in 2-3 years

OK for fund to have 10% - 20% cash the majority of the time

http://www.gurufocus.com/news/237941/one-hour-and-53-minutes-of-mohnish-pabrai--talking-to-boston-college

No comments:

Post a Comment